This part of the Project Theseus website is an "open document", or "wiki" where anyone can edit and add content. The wiki speeds things up by making it possible to make changes and additions with a browser! For a brief description of this process, please take a look at the WikiStyle page. A SandBox is also available for practice.
If you have any problems, please notify the site administrator or post a bug report on the Project Theseus Sourceforge site. If you have any comments or suggestions about this site and it's content, please post them to the Project Guestbook.
Lazarus related information will no longer be maintained on this site. Updated information can be found on the Lazarus-CCR project site. Lazarus based projects are being moved to a new project site that has been registered for Epik related utilities.
- Enterprise Embedded Terminal Server Documentation - The "ETS" is an LTSP based approach for deploying cheap, reliable, and interoperable workstations in an enterprise environment
- Project Theseus TOOLS Architecture - Architecture that EpikBuilder is being developed to support
- EpikBuilder - A multi-image Linux distribution builder (CD bootable, UML, HD...)
- EpikWebsite - A small, simple project website and documentation capture system
- EpikTimer - A precision timeing component for Lazarus and the Free Pascal Compiler
- EpikBrowser - A installation package inspector
- EpikStopwatch - A precision, multi-purpose stopwatch with large display options
- EpikAuth - A PHP class that provides a variety of user authentication protocols for web applications.
Powered by EpikWebsite
This Project is generously hosted by